Joined: 12 Dec 2011
|Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:11 am Post subject: Mekong river cruise 3 days 2 nights
|Destination:Ho chi minh – Vinh Long – Can Tho – Chau doc.
Starts in:Ho Chi Minh City
Ends in:Ho Chi Minh City
Duration:3 Days in Length..
Itinerary in Details
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Vinh Long - Can Tho (L)
Pick up at your hotel, transfer to Caibe. Upon arrival at Cai Be, embark a private boat to cruise around Cai Be Floating Market to see local people being selling, buying, exchanging goods from their boats. Visit local garden and house to see orchard, rice crisped producing process. After lunch taking a cruise along river to see peaceful tranquil life of villagers, admire marvelous natural setting of Mekong Delta region. About 3 pm, the boat will arrival at Vinh Long Market, walking around to explore Vinh Long Market. Then transfer to Can Tho where we stay at lovely hotel, right by the Mekong river. Over night in Can Tho.
Day 2: Can Tho - Thot Not - Chau Doc (B, L)
Cruising along the small and picturesque tributaries by machine boat, we will see the Cai Rang floating market (the nicest one with heaps of rowing boats). Take in the beautiful scenery and the daily life in Mekong River and you will roam through the, village to visit a rice husking mill and a rice noodles making shop. We now travel by land to Chau Doc, on the way we will pass Thot Not to visit Bang Lang Bird Sanctuary (Stork Garden) or Crocodile Farm. On arrival at Chau Doc, visit the Sam mountain to enjoy the a breath-taking view and enjoy the sunset on the top of Sam Mountain. Over night at hotel in Chau Doc.
Day 3: Chau Doc - Ho Chi Minh City (B, L)
A boat trip to visit the floating fish breeding farms reveals the amazing highlight of Chau Doc, a Cham minority village, whom still again employment from traditional weaving. The last stop in Chau Doc is to a local Islamic Mosque. Have lunch at local restaurant before going back to Ho Chi Minh City. Drop off at your hotel. End of tour.
Thank you for traveling with Vietnam website.
• Tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
• All accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
• Private English speaking guide
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary at local restaurant with local foods (B = breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
• Boat cruise as stated
• Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
• Mineral Water and towel
• Government taxes & Service charges
• International flights to and from Vietnam.
• Vietnam visa arrangement (upon request visa on arrival at 15 USD, not including stamping fee at 25 USD)
• Meals not indicated in the itinerary
• All other services which are not mentioned above
• Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
• Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills.
• Tips and gratuities