Joined: 08 Jun 2006
|Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:27 pm Post subject: A How to Start a Day Care Center Business start up Guide
|how-to-start-a-day-care is a step-by-step guide which provides a collection of valuable sound advice and practical guidance for starting your own successful child care business.
You will benefit from this kit if you are:
* considering starting a home day care center
* thinking of making an income while staying home and caring for your own children
* considering running a day care at a church or other outside facility
* ready to take your knowledge and skills of working with children and applying it to your own business
* ready to make a leap from your current baby-sitting service to a full-time day care business
This kit was designed to guide you with the information you will need to start and run a successful day care center. It offers many pointers that even experienced day care providers will find useful.
In language that is clear, readable and straight to the point, it explains:
what is required to start the business
determining what to charge
setting policies and procedures
establishing your daily schedule
planning activities for children
billing and accounting
managing your cash flow
keeping your clients happy
growing your business
plus much, much more!!!
The kit also includes forms, business letters, and a complete business plan that are all essential to starting a successful day care. You will have everything you need to get your new business started!
"We offer a complete business package to help you easily and quickly start your own profitable home-based day care business"
nurse staffing business | background check | nurse blog