Joined: 12 Dec 2011
|Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:58 pm Post subject: Mekong river tour 2 days 1 night
|Destination:Ho chi minh - Mekong delta - Can tho
Starts in:Ho Chi Minh City
Ends in:Ho Chi Minh City
Duration:2 Days in Length
Itinerary in Details
Day 1: Ho chi minh – Mekong Delta – Can Tho (L)
8:00 AM Pick up at your hotel in Ho chi minh city, depart for Cai Be, stop for photos at Tan An town over the flat rice fields. Arrive to Cai Be, start the motorized boat ro visit the Cai Be floating market, see how river life goes on, experience how people exchanging goods, fruit and many other commodities on their vessels. Visitors then roam into the small villages to visit the orchard, fruit plantation. Keep cruising to Vinh Long through small canals to enjoy the charm of the Upper Mekong Delta. Visit some hand made family business products such as the coconut candy mill, the crispy rice popcorn. Arrive in Binh Hoa Phuoc village the green pearl of Vinh Long town where you can indulge yourself into the nature. Have lunch with fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Take a nice walk through the bonsai garden. Meet the car/van in Vinh Long. Continue driving to Can where we stay at lovely hotel, right by the Mekong river.
Day 2: Can tho – Ho chi minh (B, L)
Rising early to the sounds of the Delta coming to life for another day, we breakfast and start our trip with a boat cruise on sparking streams along the endless waterway of Mighty Mekong River to Cai rang floating markets. There will be hundreds of boats loaded with fruits, vegetables and fish jostling for trade. Sellers advertisers their wares by crying out across the waters. We visit the lush orchards and are treated to a delicious tropical fruits. Afternoon drive back to Ho Chi Minh city. Drop off at your hotel. End of tour.
Thank you for traveling with Mekong tours.
• Tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
• 1 night at hotel with daily breakfast as stated in the itinerary
• Private English speaking guide
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary at local restaurant with local foods (B = breakfast; L = Lunch; D =
• Boat cruise as stated
• Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
• Mineral Water and towel
• Government taxes & Service charges
• International flights to and from Vietnam.
• Vietnam visa arrangement (upon request visa on arrival at 15 USD, not including stamping fee at 25 USD)
• Meals not indicated in the itinerary
• All other services which are not mentioned above
• Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
• Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills.
• Tips and gratuities