Free Ads Forum Forum Index Free Ads Forum
Free Advertising Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tech Support

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free Ads Forum Forum Index -> Post Your Products & Services Here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ijinnitech

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:06 am    Post subject: Tech Support Reply with quote

IJinni is the world’s-fastest growing award winning provider of remote tech support across US and Europe providing PRO-ACTIVE and UNLIMITED maintenance for all kinds of devices like your PCs, laptops, printers,iPads, iPods, iPhones, blackberry and Android devices.

Internet & email
Get help with many common internet problems and Email. Our Certified jinni’s can setup your Email account and Internet according to your needs. Get instructions for configuring popular email clients like Microsoft Outlook, Pegasus Mail, Mozilla's Thunderbird, and Apple Inc.'s Mail.

Virus & Spyware
Viruses have progressed to the point where some infections can be extremely difficult to eliminate completely and may cause irreversible damage to the operating system. Also, the act of removing viruses can sometimes cause unexpected problem which requires backing up all important personal information before undertaking the act of removal. But don’t worry! The jinni’s are here to secure your digital world. No matter which type of virus or spyware you are battling with, we will get rid of it while saving your precious time and effort.

Home Networking
Sharing your media files on a home network can be a fun thing to do--until something goes off-track. When you are looking for helpful tips, Tricks, Tools and "No Nonsense" Guidance to Create, Manage, and Secure Your Home Networking Environment, Ijinni Technical Support is the answer! We enable increasingly complex devices to talk to each other. Whenever you need help with your home network, the jinni’s are ready, capable and willing to assist you.

Testimonials:
As a working mom, I don't get time to deal with any issues other than my children and work. My husband gifted me an ijinni annual subscription for mother's day. So now if I am facing any computer issues, I just call the jinnis and they are polite, pleasant and always ready to help.
- Susan Stein.

Our team's first client presentation of the year was a technical fiasco because of wireless network loss. We decided we needed tech support that would keep our small-office 'online' all the time. Since then, we use ijinni. They offer reliable solutions unbelievable quickly. Our boss loved our most recent presentation - and everything has been smooth ever since.
-Scott Meyer and Team
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free Ads Forum Forum Index -> Post Your Products & Services Here All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: